Last Updated: March 26, 2023
What Information Do We Collect?
Personal information is all data that can be used to identify an individual (name and surname, IP address, phone number, address, email address, gender, or place of residence). At allprettybits we make an effort to minimize the amount of personal data we collect in order to protect your privacy.
Nevertheless, some of the services offered by us (e.g. our contact form or our newsletter) require us to collect some personal information. We only ask for information that is necessary in order to implement your request as best as possible.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with us. The information collected depends on the context of your interactions and may include the following:
- Contact information, such as your name and email address, when using our contact form or signing up for our newsletter
- Inquiry information, including information provided in messages sent through forms or surveys, as well as in emails you send to our email addresses directly, like collaboration or guest post inquiries
Information Automatically Collected
We do not automatically collect any personal information.
We are committed to your privacy and do not automatically collect any personal data. We do use privacy friendly tools to collect anonymized usage statistics, including the type of browser you use, operating system and version, access times and pages viewed.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We do not collect any information about you from third-party services.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we collected or received expressly for the purposes they were obtained for; for example, we won't send you promotional messages if you provided us your email address through our contact form, but didn't sign up for our newsletter.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests and provide our services to you, such as responding to your inquiries, offering support and facilitating your newsletter subscription
- To send you marketing and promotional communications, when you subscribe to our "Product Updates" email list
- To monitor and improve our services, such as analyzing usage statistics to recognize user engagement or analyzing technical data
- To protect the security and integrity of our business and comply with legal requirements and obligations
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We do not share your personal information with any third party.
How Do We Store Your Information?
Depending on how you interact with us, storage location and retention periods of your data may differ:
- When signing up for our newsletter, your personal information (email address) is securely stored in the European Union with our email marketing provider and kept for as long as you remain subscribed to our newsletter
- When sending messages through our contact form, your personal information (email address, name and message content) is securely stored with our hosting provider in the United States and kept indefinitely (for the purpose of maintaining a contact history) unless you ask us to delete it
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
Depending on your place of residence, you may have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
The following list describes these rights applicable to the residents of the European Economic Area (the list items labeled as EEA) and/or the residents of California (the list items labeled as CA):
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data (EEA, CA).
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete (EEA, CA).
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions (EEA, CA).
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions (EEA, CA).
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions (EEA).
- The right to withdraw consent - You have the right to withdraw consent that you have previously provided (EEA, CA).
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions (EEA, CA).
- The right to non-discrimination - You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these rights (CA).
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, contact us at:
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and have a concern about our processing of your personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority. For more information about how to contact your local data protection authority, please visit: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How to Contact Us